A propane explosion in a horse trailer on the Sonoita Fairgrounds in Santa Cruz county sent two teenage girls to the hospital with serious injuries. The girls, aged 15 and 18, were staying in the trailer while competing in rodeo events that weekend.  Authorities believe that a slow-propane leak filled the trailer with gas, and the explosion occurred when a scented candle was lit in the structure. The two were transported to the Arizona Burn Center in Phoenix following the accident. 

Propane explosions can have a devastating effect on the health and well-being of those involved. Our thoughts are with the victims and their families. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *